We are going through a particular period and we hope you are well. We missed you very much as well as the hotel guard, the cat "Nuage". The Hotel des Orangers Cannes is actively preparing for its reopening on saturday 13th june 2020 with the implementation of a stop-covid charter. Discover all the measures put in place to fight against the coronavirus and ensure you have a pleasant and safe stay.
In order to take care of you and to ensure the protection of everyone, we have reinforced our work procedures. The entire hygiene and cleaning standards for our rooms and public places have been adapted to the current situation as we want to provide you with a safe environment to stay.
- Housekeeping: During your stay, we will service your room only upon request in order to minimize the potential risk of COVID-19 contamination. Should you require additional linen (Bath and hand towels, bathmat…) please feel free to ask reception.
- Removal of non-essential objects: We have removed a number of items from the room, which are now available upon request: courtesy tray, pens, notepads, glasses, cups, cushions, courtesy toiletries…
- Protective equipment for the staff: We have provided the team with all the necessary protective equipment: Facemasks, gloves, Antibacterial hand gel, antibacterial wipes, face shields.
- Training: The whole team is trained on how to protect themselves and others from getting sick. They also have signed and are following our COVID-19 sanitary charter.
- Contact points: On top of the usual cleaning, special care is provided to the contact areas in the bedroom such as the toilettes, handles, light switches, telephone, kettle…
- Linen disinfection: Our laundry provider (B2000) has reinforced its cleaning protocols, processing the linen at 60°C for at least 30minutes and following strict hygiene COVID-19 standards.
- Quality approach: All our processes have been reviewed by an independent company, validating the conformity of the preventive’s measures in the hotel.
Special measures Breakfast
To participate in the collective effort to fight the Covid-19 epidemic, we are adapting our breakfast offer with:
1 / Buffet breakfast with only individually wrapped products in self-service and personalized and secure service for bulk (coffee, cold cuts, eggs, pastries ...).
2 / Breakfast in your room delivered without contact to your door at no additional cost. All breakfast trays are prepared by our staff wearing disposable gloves and a mask. The sets are immediately filmed.
3 / Breakfast to take away
Our hotel offers a snack menu with pizzas, bruschettas and ice creams for your little appetites by the pool.
Adaptability and flexibility for your reservations on the official website
In this period when everything is uncertain we have relaxed all our booking conditions. Book your next stay today - no obligation - no prepayment - cancellable until 10 a.m. on the day of arrival.
All measures are in place to welcome you serenely in the heart of Cannes and we are looking forward to meeting you very soon. Take advantage of summer to discover our beautiful Provence-Alpes Côte d'Azur region in one of our hotels Summer Hotels.